Meal Plan–Week of January 24, 2011
The only item we didn’t get to last week was the lasagna soup and the cheddar garlic drop biscuits so I’m going to put those together for a meal on Wednesday. Tonight we had a wonderful meal that I put together at the last minute. It included the green beans I got from Flagler Organics last week. YUM!
I’m also starting to use the Awesome Notes app on my iPod Touch to keep track of meal plans, grocery lists, and soon I’ll start adding recipes. I started the meal plans and grocery lists this last week and so far it seems to be working very well! I put in the meals I want to keep on one tab and a grocery list on another tab. Over time I should have large ready-to-choose dinner and grocery lists, which I can assign to a specific week just by changing the created or due dates for that meal or item. I can view the lists by calendar, to do, list, or by thumbnails.
- Monday: Cream of mushroom chicken, mashed potatoes w/cheese, basil green beans
- Tuesday: Chicken stir-fry w/Flagler Organics veggies (peas, broccoli, orange peppers, garlic, onions, and kale)
- Wednesday: Lasagna Soup with Cheddar Garlic Drop Biscuits
- Thursday: Barbecue chicken, carrots
- Friday: Tortellini w/cucumber and tomato salad
- Saturday: Breakfast for dinner
- Sunday: Leftovers
What’s in your meal plan?
Be sure to visit OrgJunkie.com for more weekly meal plans:
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
1. Facebook. We are now on Facebook! You may follow here.
3. RSS Feed.
An RSS Feed allows you to view my blog in a reader, such as Google, or any other of your choice.
Subscribe in a reader
Email subscriptions can be done for either posts and/or comments.
You can find this option below!
1. Therapist as Life Coach: An Introduction for Counselors and Other Helping Professionals
2. Money Girl's Smart Moves to Deal with Your Debt
3. Pictures of the Mind: What the New Neuroscience Tells Us About Who We Are
4. My So-Called Freelance Life
1. Traitor's Wife
2. The Paradise War
3. Mozart's Sister
4. Soul Identity
5. The New World